Why do I need SEO Services?
Fact, if you are looking for something online, you will Google it! For this very reason, search engines have become an important part of the online user experience. Therefore, if your business is not visible on Google, it is similar to opening a shop on the tenth floor of a building, refusing to put up a sign, closing the curtains and turning off the lights in hope that someone will find you there! It’s not going to happen… right? Amanzi Digital can get your website to rank on Google with the implementation of a targeted Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaign.
Keyword research is conducted to determine the most important keywords for your website. We analyse trends related to specific keywords to figure out how competitive your market is. This analysis gives us the most effective search terms that will increase the right type of visitors to your website.
On Page SEO
On page SEO refers to the method used to optimise the copy, images, video and links on your website. All content that is uploaded to your website is ‘on page’. Google will look at these factors to deem your site search engine friendly or not. We will make sure that all of the on page boxes are ticked to get your site talking to Google.
Google looks for quality, fresh content – therefore content is king! Having a structured content strategy can vastly improve your search engine rankings. We can assist to grow your rankings organically – From developing a strategy to generating content right through to implementation and reporting on the results.
Benefits of SEO:
- Visible to your target audience 24/7 – once you have a sound SEO strategy in action and your website starts to rank higher on Google; you are visible to your exact target audience who are searching for your products/ services. It’s a bit like having a marketing team that never sleeps!
- Beat your competition – it is a known fact that people do not search through pages and pages of Google results. If you can rank higher than your competitors (preferably on the first couple of pages of Google), you stand a good chance of beating your competitor to a sale.
- Increased sales – it’s simple… the more traffic you can attract to your site, the more chance of making sales.
- Increased brand awareness – SEO can give your brand a high profile (locally and internationally) for a comparatively low outlay.
- Cost effective – a well-optimised website with high ranking search engine results can potentially be one of the most cost-effective channels to attract traffic to your website.
We can get your website to where it should be. Visible on Google for the keywords that your potential customer is using
Get Digital Marketing Tips and Advice to Your Inbox
© Copyright 2018 – All Right Reserved